College of Business announces new advisory board members
The College of Business at Louisiana Tech University announced the appointment of five new advisory board members this week. The new board members’ terms will run for a period of three years and will officially commence at the College of Business’ Advisory Board meeting in the fall. The College of Business’ new board members include:
- K. Paul Bullock, CEO of JPS Aviation, LLC and JPS Equipment, LLC, Monroe, La.; 1975 College of Business alumnus – Bachelors Degree in Business Administration; 2011 COB Distinguished Alumnus of the Year; Member of the Alumni Association.
- Melvin DeLacerda, President and CEO, Johnny’s Pizza House, Inc., Monroe, La.; 2011 College of Business alumnus – Masters of Business Administration.
- G. Scott Hill, Vice President and Owner, Hill Oil Company, Ruston, La.; 1991 College of Business alumnus – Bachelors Degree in Finance.
- Robert W. Kyle, Vice President for Land & Legal, Brammer Engineering, Inc., Shreveport, La.; 1991 College of Business alumnus – Bachelors Degree in Accounting; member of the Alumni Association.
- Karen Dyson Taylor, Senior Vice President for Human Resources and Administration, GenOn Energy, Inc. Houston, Tx.; 1979 College of Business alumnus – Master of Accountancy; member of the Alumni Association, former member of the College of Business Advisory Board.