College of Business Earns 2021 U.S News & World Report Best Graduate Schools Ranking
Several of Louisiana Tech University’s graduate programs have been named to the 2021 U.S. News & World Report Best Graduate Schools rankings released in March.
The following programs were included in the latest ranking:
- College of Business – Top 130, Best Business Graduate School
- Doctor of Audiology (Au.D.) – No. 71, Best Audiology Programs
- Biomedical Engineering – No. 109, Best Engineering Specialties Programs
- College of Education – No. 162, Best Education Graduate Schools
- Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology – No. 189, Best Speech-Language Pathology Programs
- College of Engineering – Top 200, Best Engineering Graduate Schools
“These national rankings are a strong indication of the unparalleled education provided at Louisiana Tech,” said Dr. Les Guice, Louisiana Tech president. “I’m grateful to the faculty and staff who are committed to providing that experience to ensure students are prepared to make a lasting impact in their careers and communities.”
Methodology for these rankings varied across disciplines. For the six graduate program areas with the largest enrollments (business, education, engineering, law, medicine and nursing), U.S. News used a combination of expert opinions about program excellence and statistical indicators that measured the quality of a school’s faculty, research, and students. Rankings for doctoral programs in science and social sciences and humanities, master’s programs in public affairs and fine arts, and graduate programs in health-related fields were based solely on the peer assessment data.
For a complete list of ranking and methodologies, visit usnews.com/education.