COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
College of Business Leadership
Office of the Dean
Dr. Christopher Martin, Dean of the College of Business
Dr. Bill McCumber, Associate Dean of Graduate Programs and Research
Dr. Rob Blackstock, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies
College of Business Boards
Dean's Advisory Board
The success of the College of Business and its students is greatly dependent on the select group of leaders and individuals whose privilege it is to serve the College, its students and faculty. It is the responsibility of the board to proudly convey the College’s mission and values, facilitate the development of our leaders and future leaders, and advocate on the behalf of the College. The board also plays a fundamental role in fundraising and other College activities.
- Chad Archer
Chief Financial Officer, Process Barron
- Kenneth “Andy” Brister
Attorney, Brister Law Firm
- Paul Bullock
Retired, CEO, JPS Aviation, LLC & JPS Equipment, LLC
- Steve Craig
Partner, Heard, McElroy & Vestal, LLC
- George Cummings
CEO and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Progressive Bank
- Dr. Bob Cunningham
CEO, The Cunningham Group
- David Darland Sr.
Senior Vice President, Business Development, Origin Bank
- Melvin DeLacerda
President & CEO, Johnny’s Pizza House, Inc.
- Rufus Estis
Retired Vice President & Controller, Rosetta Resources, Inc.
- Toni Evans
Executive Vice President, Family Finance & Strategy Group, Rosewood Management Corporation
- Randy Fowler
Director, President & Chief Financial Officer, Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
- Dan Gahagan
VP, Technology Services, General Dynamics Information Technology
- Sharilyn Gasaway
Retired CFO, Alltel Corporation
- Grady Golden, Sr.
Chairman of the Board & Co-Owner, Builder’s Supply Company
- Gary Goolsby
Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Doreen L. Griffith
National Tax Advisory & Growth Leader, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Mark Hebert
President, Hebert’s Town & Country
- G. Scott Hill
Vice President, Reliability Services, RelaDyne
- Dr. David Herda
Faculty Representative, Associate Professor
- Bill Hogan
President & CEO, CenturyNext Bank
- Robert Holt Jr.
Managing Partner, Holt Capital Partners, L.P.
- Robert Kyle
VP, Land & Legal, Brammer Engineering, Inc.
- Robert LaCaze
Member of the Executive Committee of Bayer AG’s Pharmaceuticals Division, Head of the Oncology Strategic Business Unit,
Bayer U.S. LLC
- Gene Land
Retired President, National Chemical Company, Inc.
- Donald H. “Dut” LeBlanc, Jr.
Managing Partner, KPMG LLP
- Mike McCallister
Retired Chairman of the Board & CEO, Humana, Inc.
- Kyle McDonald
President & CEO, Argent Financial Group, Inc.
- Dr. Christopher L. Martin
Dean, College of Business,
- Drake Mills
President & CEO, Origin Bank
- Malcolm Murchison
Partner, Bradley Murchison Kelly & Shea LLC
- Tom O’Neal
President, Hercules Transport, Inc.
- Mark Porter
Owner, Porter’s Fine Dry Cleaning & Porter’s Industrial
- Joe Psalmonds, Jr.
President, JPJ Investments
- Daniel Smith
Student Representative, Accounting Major
- Brad Taylor
Vice President & Trust Officer, Hancock Whitney Bank
- Karen Taylor
Sr. VP, Human Resources, Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
- Janet Wong
Retired Partner, KPMG, LLP
- James Davison
President, Davison Company
- Wayne Parker
Retired Vice President, Willamette
- Glen Post
Retired CEO & Chairman, CenturyLink, Inc.
- Jack Taylor, Jr.
Retired Executive Vice Chair of Operations & COO, KPMG
- Dr. Terry McConathy
Provost, Louisiana Tech
- Dr. Les Guice
President, Louisiana Tech
School of Accountancy Advisory Board
- Russ Allsup: KPMG LLP
- Christopher Barr: T.L. James & Company, Inc.
- Meredith Blitz: Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- George Breazeal: Murphy Oil Corp.
- Robert Bundrick: Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Keith Caldwell: Murphy Oil Corp.
- India Carroll: Green Clinic
- Paige Carlisle: The Community Foundation
- David Cole: David T. Cole, CPA, LLC
- Kristine Cole: Wise, Martin & Cole
- Kyle Dobbins: Cole, Evans & Peterson
- Sharilyn Gasaway: Alltel Corporation
- Corey Gilliam: Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC.
- Kelly Hammock: Murphy Oil Corp.
- Jeff Hawley: First Vice President; Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- David Hilton: CenturyLink, Inc.
- Tashia Hines: Partner; Cameron, Hines, & Hartt, CPAs
- Emily Leahy: Heard, McElroy & Vestal CPAs
- Melissa Mitcham: Heard, McElroy & Vestal CPAs
- Bob Moorehead: Madden Contracting Company, Inc.
- Grady Morrison: HUB International Insurance Services
- Susan Muse: Kinsey Interests, Inc.
- Luke Myers: Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
- Tim Nielson: Heard, McElroy & Vestal CPAs
- Eric Smith: Cole, Evans & Peterson
- Tim Smith: Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mike Terracina: KPMG, LLP
- J. Walker: United Surgical Partners International, Inc.
- Melissa Watts: CFO; Claiborne Electric Cooperative, Inc., Homer, LA
- Mike Wise: Wise, Martin & Cole
- Matt Woodard: Hood Companies
Information Systems Advisory Council
Booz Allen Hamilton
Lincoln Parish Schools
SMB Applied Technologies
Bank of Oak Ridge
Century Next Bank
Compass Professional Health Services
Jackson Parish Hospital
Student Managed Investment Fund Advisory Board
Investment Operations Manager, Argent Financial Group
Director and President, Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
Senior Vice President, Stephens, Inc.
Vice President, Reliability Services
Financial Advisor, Deupree James Wealth Management
Lucius D. McGehee, Jr.
Senior VP/Institutional Service Manager, Argent Financial Group
Founding Principal, Assert Capital Management
Commercial Loan Portfolio Manager, Origin Bank
President, JPJ Investments
Financial Planner, Red River Wealth Strategies
First VP, Financial Advisor, The Red Stick Group, Morgan Stanley
Baton Rouge, LA
Financial Advisor, Benjamin F. Edwards & Co.
Alan Tipton, Jr.
Managing Director/Wealth Advisor
Level Four Wealth Management
Dean's Student Advisory Board
The Dean’s Student Advisory Board is made up of a group of students that rotates every quarter, including executive members for all College of Business student organizations, College of Business SGA representatives, and a representative from the College of Business Ambassador team.