COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
College of Business Leadership
Office of the Dean
Dr. Christopher Martin, Dean of the College of Business
Dr. Douglas Amyx, Associate Dean and Director of Graduate Studies and Research
Dr. Rob Blackstock, Associate Dean of Undergraduate Studies
College of Business Boards
Dean's Advisory Board
The success of the College of Business and its students is greatly dependent on the select group of leaders and individuals whose privilege it is to serve the College, its students and faculty. It is the responsibility of the board to proudly convey the College’s mission and values, facilitate the development of our leaders and future leaders, and advocate on the behalf of the College. The board also plays a fundamental role in fundraising and other College activities.
- Chad Archer
Chief Financial Officer, ProcessBarron
- Dan Brady
Managing Member, Brady Development Group
- Kenneth “Andy” Brister
Brister and Brister, Assistant District Attorney, 6th LA Judicial District Court
- Paul Bullock
Retired, CEO, JPS Aviation, LLC & JPS Equipment, LLC
- Rob Cave
Vice President, Planning and Governance, General Dynamics Information Technology
- John Clay
Retired President, Practitioners Publishing Company
- Steve Craig
Partner, Heard, McElroy & Vestal, LLC
- George Cummings
President and CEO, Progressive Bank
- David Darland
Sr. VP, Institutional, Governmental & Private Banking, Origin Bank
- James Davison, III
Student Representative, Finance Major
- Melvin DeLacerda
President & CEO, Johnny’s Pizza House, Inc.
- Rufus Estis
Retired Vice President & Controller, Rosetta Resources, Inc.
- Toni Evans
Executive Vice President, Family Finance & Strategy Group, Rosewood Management Corporation
- Randy Fowler
Director and President, Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
- Sharilyn Gasaway
Retired CFO, Alltel Corporation
- Grady Golden, Sr.
Chairman of the Board & Co-Owner, Builder’s Supply Company
- Gary Goolsby
Senior Managing Director, FTI Consulting
- Doreen L. Griffith
National Tax Leader, Tax Advisory and Growth, Grant Thornton, LLP
- Mark Hebert
President, Hebert’s Town & Country
- Scott Hill
Vice President, Reliability Services, RelaDyne
- Bill Hogan
President, CEO, Bank of Ruston
- Robert Holt Jr.
Principal Partner, Holt Capital Partners, L.P.
- Robert Kyle
VP, Land and Legal, Brammer Engineering, Inc.
- Robert LaCaze
Head of the Oncology Strategic Business Unit, Bayer U.S. LLC
- Gene Land
President of NCC, Inc.
- Donald H. “Dut” LeBlanc, Jr.
Managing Partner, KPMG
- John Long
Retired, John J. Long Insurance and Investments
- Mike McCallister
Retired Chairman of the Board & CEO, Humana, Inc.
- Kyle McDonald
President & CEO, Argent Financial Group, Inc.
- Drake Mills
President and CEO, Origin Bank
- Malcolm Murchison
Partner, Bradley Murchison, Kelly, & Shea
- Joe Psalmonds, Jr.
President, JPJ Investments
- Brad Taylor
Vice President, Wealth & Asset Management, Capital One Bank
- Karen Taylor
Sr. VP, Human Resources, Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
- Janet Wong
Retired Partner, KPMG, LLP
- James Davison
President; Davison Company
- Wayne Parker
Retired Vice President; Willamette
- Glen Post
Retired, CEO & Chairman, CenturyLink, Inc.
- Jack Taylor, Jr.
Retired Ex. Vice Chair of Operations & COO, KPMG
- Christopher L. Martin
Dean, College of Business, Ex-Officio Board Member
- Terry McConathy
Provost, Louisiana Tech, Ex-Officio Board Member
- Les Guice
President, Louisiana Tech, Ex-Officio Board Member
School of Accountancy Advisory Board
- Russ Allsup: KPMG LLP
- Christopher Barr: T.L. James & Company, Inc.
- Meredith Blitz: Deloitte & Touche, LLP
- George Breazeal: Murphy Oil Corp.
- Robert Bundrick: Johnson Controls, Inc.
- Keith Caldwell: Murphy Oil Corp.
- India Carroll: Green Clinic
- Paige Carlisle: The Community Foundation
- David Cole: David T. Cole, CPA, LLC
- Kristine Cole: Wise, Martin & Cole
- Kyle Dobbins: Cole, Evans & Peterson
- Sharilyn Gasaway: Alltel Corporation
- Corey Gilliam: Carr, Riggs & Ingram, LLC.
- Kelly Hammock: Murphy Oil Corp.
- Jeff Hawley: First Vice President; Wells Fargo Advisors, LLC
- David Hilton: CenturyLink, Inc.
- Tashia Hines: Partner; Cameron, Hines, & Hartt, CPAs
- Emily Leahy: Heard, McElroy & Vestal CPAs
- Melissa Mitcham: Heard, McElroy & Vestal CPAs
- Bob Moorehead: Madden Contracting Company, Inc.
- Grady Morrison: HUB International Insurance Services
- Susan Muse: Kinsey Interests, Inc.
- Luke Myers: Postlethwaite & Netterville, APAC
- Tim Nielson: Heard, McElroy & Vestal CPAs
- Eric Smith: Cole, Evans & Peterson
- Tim Smith: Deloitte & Touche LLP
- Mike Terracina: KPMG, LLP
- J. Walker: United Surgical Partners International, Inc.
- Melissa Watts: CFO; Claiborne Electric Cooperative, Inc., Homer, LA
- Mike Wise: Wise, Martin & Cole
- Matt Woodard: Hood Companies
Information Systems Advisory Council
- Jeremy Cave, Sr. Manager, IT Requirements: CenturyLink
- Keith Duplantis, Cleco Support Service: Cleco Corporation
- Jay Garrett, Director of Data Management: CenturyLink
- John Good, Deputy Director of Safety for Global Strike: U S Air Force
- Justin Hinckley, Tech Alumnus, Retired: CLECO Corporation
- Lynn Hudgens, Owner: Turningpoint Solutions Group
- Jonathan Lee, Network Administrator Supervisor: Willis-Knighton Health System
- Chip Lowe, Manager: ExxonMobil
- Jeff Milstead, Sr. Analyst/Programmer: Cleco Corporation
- Dan Morrow, IT Manager: Lincoln Builders
- Aaron Paul, Network Engineer: Business Technology Group
- Stephen W. Perry, Program Director: Genesis Energy
- Russell Puckett, Vice President: Squire Tech Solutions
- Tom Soto, Network Engineer: Business Technology Group
- Dustin Sumrall, Analyst: Cleco Corporation
- Norman W. Thompson, Chief Information Officer: Southwest Securities
- Jan Tooke, System Administrator: FMOLHS-Franciscan Missionaries of our Lady Health System
- Eric Weis, IS Team Leader: CenturyLink
Dean's Student Advisory Board
The Dean’s Student Advisory Board is made up of a group of students that rotates every quarter, including executive members for all College of Business student organizations, College of Business SGA representatives, and a representative from the College of Business Ambassador team.