COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
We have a legacy of producing leaders who have accomplished amazing things in various industries across the globe, and we are proud to celebrate these achievements that serve as a model for current and future students. It’s easy to spot College of Business alumni; they carry qualities with them that were nurtured during their time on campus: ethical behavior, mutual respect, transparency, accountability and engagement. Take a moment to read about the lives, careers and personal interests of some of our graduates.
- Video: Randy Fowler, President of Enterprise Products
- Video: Martha Thompson, Business Development Manager, Workday
- Interview: Noah Hayes, Co-Founder of Silicon Valley-based technology company, Radius
- Interview: India Carroll, CEO of Green Clinic
- Interview: LaTeria Moses, Area Rental Manager of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Video: Jamie Adams, Chief Revenue Officer, Scorpion Internet Marketing
- Interview: Janet Wong, Independent Director, Enviva Partners
- Interview: Vince Biondo, Divisional Vice President, Walmart