COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
We have a legacy of producing leaders who have accomplished amazing things in various industries across the globe, and we are proud to celebrate these achievements that serve as a model for current and future students. It’s easy to spot College of Business alumni; they carry qualities with them that were nurtured during their time on campus: ethical behavior, mutual respect, transparency, accountability and engagement. Take a moment to read about the lives, careers and personal interests of some of our graduates.
- Story: Darryl Ware, Master of Public Health Candidate, Cornell University
- Story: Melanie Hudson, Field Vice President of Business Insurance for Travelers Insurance’s Mid-Atlantic Region
- Story: Brett Hooks, Project Manager of Retention and Development, Walmart US Supply Chain
- Story: Taylor McCoy, Analyst, Enterprise Products
- Story: Clay Baum, Information Security Officer, Origin Bank
- Story: Jared Beville, Owner, Red River Brewing Co.
- Video: Susan Muse, CAO, Kinsey Interests
- Video: Kyle McDonald, CEO, Argent Financial Group, Inc.
- Video: Drake Mills, Chairman, CEO, and President of Origin Bancorp, Inc.
- Video: Randy Fowler, President of Enterprise Products
- Video: Martha Thompson, Business Development Manager, Workday
- Video: Grady Morrison, Senior Vice President, HUB International
- Interview: Noah Hayes, Co-Founder of Silicon Valley-based technology company, Radius
- Interview: India Carroll, CEO of Green Clinic
- Story: Doyle Adams, Pastor, Elizabeth Baptist Church
- Interview: LaTeria Moses, Area Rental Manager of Enterprise Holdings, Inc.
- Video: Jamie Adams, Chief Revenue Officer, Scorpion Internet Marketing
- Interview: Janet Wong, Independent Director, Enviva Partners
- Interview: Vince Biondo, Divisional Vice President, Walmart
- Story: Linda Smith Petiijohn, Retired Professor, Missouri State University