COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Through market-responsive academic programs, impactful scholarship, and a student-focused culture, Louisiana Tech University’s College of Business graduates business and academic leaders who are innovative, entrepreneurially minded, and analytically and technologically skilled for a globally competitive marketplace. Building on a vibrant community of life-long learners, our graduates are prepared to positively impact business and society.
We aspire to be a nationally recognized leader in innovative and experiential undergraduate, masters’, and doctoral business education, and a catalyst for economic development and growth in the region and beyond.
- Ethical Behavior
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We embrace the twelve Tenets of Louisiana Tech University: Confidence, Excellence, Commitment, Knowledge, Integrity, Respect, Leadership, Loyalty, Enthusiasm, Caring, Hope and Pride.
- Academic Innovation: The College will develop curricular, co-curricular, and career-ready experiences that prepare graduates to become entrepreneurial, life-long learners able to make ethical and informed decisions in a rapid unpredictable business environment defined by technology, data intensive analytics, and sustainable practices.
- Partnerships: The College will strengthen partnerships with external stakeholders to maintain relevance and heighten the College’s societal impact and reputation locally, regionally, and nationally.
- Diversity and Inclusion: The College will cultivate and grow a diverse, inclusive, and vibrant communities of students, faculty and professional staff that promotes representation, respects values differences, and reflects our multicultural business environment.
- Faculty Success: The College will provide an environment conducive to collegiality, exceptional teaching, and high impact research that is attractive to the recruitment and retention of our faculty and staff.
- Public high-research, residential campus
- Premier “technological” university
- High-touch, engaged teaching pedagogy
- Collaborative learning environment
- Louisiana I-20 Tech-Corridor location