COLLEGE OF BUSINESS
Entrepreneurship Living Learning Community
Do you recognize problems and strive to find creative solutions? Are you looking to connect with other students and become part of an innovative community starting your first day on campus?
The College of Business Entrepreneurship Living Learning Community offers first-year students from across majors the opportunity to live, learn, and participate in activities that have an entrepreneurship focus.
Students will live alongside other first-year innovators in Aswell B Residential Suites. These suites were built in 2018 and were designed with an emphasis on creating a campus culture and community among residents.
- Common space with full kitchen, lounge area, entertainment space, and private/group study rooms
- Private bathroom shared with roommate
- Washer and dryer on each floor
- Internet and cable in each room
- Participate in the Fall Quarter First Year Experience taught by entrepreneurship faculty
- Mentorship by entrepreneurial business leaders
- Receive membership in Bulldog Entrepreneurs, an organization founded to help students venturing into the world of entrepreneurship
- Dedicated access to the Thingery, a makerspace with equipment for 3D printing, vinyl cutting, screen printing, laser cutting, and other prototyping gear
- Living Learning dinners with visiting entrepreneurs/speakers
- Introductions to sources of funding for new business ventures
- Select the Entrepreneurship Living Learning Community as your first choice on Louisiana Tech’s online Housing Portal (opens Oct. 15).
- Complete this online application.
Five $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to applicants based on essay responses!
This interdisciplinary community consists of students from all backgrounds and majors. Students who are not already College of Business majors will be enrolled in the entrepreneurship minor, which will join entrepreneurial education and experiences to enhance an already robust degree.
For more information, contact: